Pagination count

Solved
ndcn
4 0 0

Hello Shopfy Family,

I just opened my site today. I want to show larger images on my collection pages and increase the number of product impressions. How can I do that. Thank you to those who have already supported. https://www.nidaacun.com/collections/frontpage

0 Likes
mrkfn
4 0 0

Hi @ndcn

Congrats on launching your store! There may be a setting within the customisation section on your theme where you can specify the amount of products to be shown per page. Alternatively, in your collection-template.liquid file there may be something similar to {%- paginate collection.products by 24 -%} where you can specify the number of products. 

If you're able to share the code from your collection-template file I can advise further

0 Likes
Scott-Marshall
Excursionist
36 3 3

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ndcn,

To show larger images on the collection page, you can head to the "Collection pages" section within the theme editor (while viewing any collection page), here, you can change the "Products per row (grid only)" theme setting to a lower value, such as "3" or "2". You can also change the "Rows per page (grid only)" theme setting to a higher value to display more products per page. These theme settings are built into your theme, therefore, there's no reason to alter template files directly.

Cheers,

ndcn
4 0 0

thank you so much

0 Likes