Paid Flow Theme Not Working Perfectly

1 0 0

Hello,

So after I'm trying to change color in Flow theme it changes with the picture together. It does work perfectly in desktop view but in mobile view the first time it works but on the second, third time nothing happens you need to refresh it.(1 chose per refresh..)

https://ibb.co/bTBJ69

https://themes.shopify.com/themes/flow/styles/byron

Here is the theme. I did check their variants with pictures. Same with happens in mobile view. What is the problem, guys?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
241 8 29

Hi there,

Freddie here from the Shopify Support team, happy to help.

While I myself am not an expert in coding who can help provide a solution to this particular issue, I wanted to let you know that a great place for help would be to contact the theme developers directly! They can help with your theme and may be able to implement a solution for you in your store.

For the Flow theme, it was developed by WeTheme and you can find their documentation for the Flow theme, right here. If you'd like to get in direct contact with their support for further help, you can go to this page here or send them an email to support@wetheme.com.

I hope this is helpful!

Best regards,

Freddie
Shopify Support - support@shopify.com

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
10 0 0

Hi

I have read your entire post and are very interested in working with you. We are a web development company and we have developed so many websites on various platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, Joomla, Drupal etc. I think we can help you solve your problem and fulfill your expectations.

Please contact us at sam@99coders.co for further discussion.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Did you ever receive help?  I recently purchased FLOW and can't find any documents or tutorials online.  

0 Likes
Excursionist
22 1 5

They dont even reply to emails ...

@Stephanie29 wrote:

Did you ever receive help?  I recently purchased FLOW and can't find any documents or tutorials online.  

0 Likes