Paragraphs/Spacing in Product Description

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm doing my best deep-breathing exercises over how frustrating this is. Why don't they make this sort of stuff simple?

I'm copy/pasting products from my previous eCommerce site to Shopify. I couldn't get it to space/paragraph properly - despite hitting "enter" to create space between my desired paragraphs, they would stay locked together, and others would be split despite not having any space between them in the product description box. I've cleared all the formatting, by using both the "clear formatting" button and also by using the "show formatting" button and then deleting all the HTML. I've also copy/pasted it to MS Word, put the paragraphs in and then copy/pasted it back. NOTHING WORKS.

While obviously I want a solution to this problem, the real question is why is this so hard? Why isn't there a simple solution? I'm sure this is common, what I'm doing isn't bizarre...

0 Likes

Hello 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
2 0 0

It's not launched yet

0 Likes
Trailblazer
541 131 175

Hi, @JonathanLucas ,

This is Evita from On The Map.

Can you provide a screenshot of your problem?

Best,
Evita

On The Map Marketing | Developing custom Shopify Sites & Apps is our thing

- Install our latest app Accessibly - Makes your store accessible for everyone, helps to avoid fines
- Inc 5000 | Shopify Parners | 20+ stores launched | 300+ active clients
- Need help with your Shopify store? Reach out to us!
1 Like