Parameter Missing or Invalid: Required parameter missing or invalid: items

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi,

I was having issues with the cart button constantly loading so looked for a solution online, I edited code to try and fix this but now I getting " Parameter Missing or Invalid: Required parameter missing or invalid: items " error - would someone be able to help me please?

Out of my depth now

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 54 76

Hey there @Edea,

I see what you are going through. You should share your store URL so I can take a look at the error and the source of error so I may be able to help you or give you a direction.

Regards.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gamil.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you

https://edeaco.myshopify.com is my store edeaandco is the pw

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 54 76

Hey again @Edea,

I see the error, that's probably because you messed up with the theme.js or cart.js file. You probably deleted (or modified) the script to add the product to the cart. There are some more issues too like the dropdown in the menus not working etc. I can help you with it but it will require taking a look at the backend. Contact me if you need my help. 

Regards.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gamil.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, I think its the theme file - is there a standard one I can obtain to reset what i've altered?

My drop downs seem to be fine here

Thanks for the help

0 Likes