Payment option not displaying well on Product page

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 0 6

Hi everyone,

I have added the PayPal Smart Buttons on my Shopify store but I have noticed that it doesn't display very well on product pages (on desktop view) if you click on the debit/credit card option. If a customer wants to proceed to payment directly from the product page, it won't really let him do so because the fields to fill in kind of keep "moving around". It looks like it might be because the Gallery image is situated right under so I am thinking maybe I have to make the gallery appear further down to give space for the credit/debit card option to display properly. But any other suggestion to make it work is welcomed.

Here is the link to a screen video recording I took so you can see what I mean: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pm6064-QPEl0nc2bdWRHa0LQAeHluwhm/view?usp=sharing 

Website:https://gymelectronics.com/collections/frontpage/products/the-relaxing-gun%E2%84%A2

Thank you

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8677 1157 3044

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @Thevyvy 

Thanks for your post.

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.product__form-wrapper--fixed { position: relative; top: 0; }
.product__form-wrapper--bottom { position: relative; bottom: 0;}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 0 6

It worked! Thank you!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8677 1157 3044

@Thevyvy 

Thanks for update.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, Is your Paypal Smart Button really works? Is the payment using that button tracks the sale in your shopify dashboard?

0 Likes