Photos Covering footer. Proper Code Placement issues HTML

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 2

I formed a new code for my INFO page with a grid of clickable photos which will take you to certain pages on my site. The photos now cover the footer. I am now realizing I should edit the whole code but I don't quite know where to place it within the "edit code" Can someone advise?? Thanks!Photos covering footerPhotos covering footerplaced code here as told by previous helpplaced code here as told by previous help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
21 3 4

Hi,

Please let me know your shop url so I can check and let you know the solution.

---------------------------------------
We do Shopify customization. More details here http://shopifyer.net/

Need more help? Feel free to send me a direct message or drop an email to enamhasan@gmail.com

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
-----------------------------------------------                                                                                 
Need more help? Feel free to send me a direct message or drop an email to enamhasan@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 2
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
21 3 4

Thank you so much! I found your shop is password protected. Please let me know the password and the page name.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 2

The password is "tistug" and here's the URL for the problem https://labelfortytwo.com/pages/info

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
21 3 4

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you. You just need to change height property 300 to auto. like bellow

.column {
float: left;
width: 50%;
padding: 10px;
height: auto;
}

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 2

Actually it worked the second time I loaded it back up. Thanks so much!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
21 3 4

This is an accepted solution.

Shopify page editor has an option to add html css codes. Just place all this code by cliking the htlm code icon and it will work.

see the html options in bellow image with red marked.

screenshot-page-html.png

0 Likes