Pick and mix style store help

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi.

The aim is to have a site where people can choose from about 20+ pick and mix sweets and choose if they want a gift box or a bag .

I can see a number of issues being :

Bags needs a certain weight limit so it isn't overfilled.

Sweets will be all from one stock so I'm not sure how it will track the stock nice if I used 2 seperate collections.

The other option is to have a gift box at a set price and people pick from 10 options what they want in it .

Ideally it would be nice if the customer could select the Sweet bag option and then pick 5 sweets to put in it. Or select the gift box and pick 10.

Another option is having two seperate collections one called pick and mix bag and one called gift box where you can select your items with the gift box items costing more however it seems I cannot link the two stocks without a paid app

Any ideas or thoughts would be great. As I'm trying to think of how I can get this to work as fluid as possible 

I have made it work like this demo but I need pictures with be options or to a least make it more attractive any ideas using the infinateoptions app

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1057 62 124

Hi there Alex!

Don here from Shopify. :)

Thanks for sharing your requirements here on our merchant forums.

If you're looking for more options in terms of customisable products then you might want to check out some of the product builder apps in our app store.

These will generally give you more options in terms of how customers can select the component parts of the product they wish to buy than would just be available in the admin or with simpler product variant apps.

As with any of the apps in our store you can reach out to the developers using the contact info listed there on the app store page with any questions you might have about the use of their apps.

How are things going with your business otherwise?

How do you advertise your business?

All the best!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there

i have a very similar problem but the advice to look on the product builder apps is not very specific.  Can you please point to specific apps which would solve this problem - particularly being able to pick and mix from a set of chocolates and add your choice to a box.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi!

I work at an agency and the best one to work with that we've found so far is Bundle Builder (https://apps.shopify.com/bundlebuilder).

You may find a different one that you're more comfortable with but this may help!

Jamie @ Urban Feather
0 Likes