Picture size - changing size and still look uneven?

Tourist
6 0 1
I am using Debut theme and even though my product pictures are of the same size, lined up on the Homepage they are all different. Can someone please tell me if there is an easy fix for this as it’s driving me crazy!
www.cyclegiftco.com.au
PW 622018
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
151 34 38

Hi @cyclegiftco ,

Dani here from Shopify!

Thanks for writing in. I took a look at your website and although the images may be the overall size, it looks like the dimensions of the images are different. You'll need to make sure all the images have the same height and width. When looking at your home page, it looks like the images for the Le Tres Grand and Le Ultime are taller than the images in the row above.

What image editing app are you currently using? Take a look at our help doc on understanding image aspect ratio. This will help ensure your images are all the same size using the Shopify image editor.

Since you're interested in your website design, I thought this free Academy course may be right up your alley. How to Design Your Online Store (with Zero Design Experience) is a great tool to learn how to optimize the design of your store to increase conversions.

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes