Please Help! How can I change the Subscribe Button to say Join The Tribe? VENUE THEME

2 0 1

Please Help! How can I change the Subscribe Button to say "Join The Tribe" Instead of "Subscribe" I don't like using the word Subscribe, thanks! I HAVE THE VENUE THEME

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
186 31 24

Hello, @miketonight.

Elias here with Shopify Support. That’s a great question!

I understand you want to change the wording for the subscribe button for the Newsletter signup. You can do this through the Language Editor and you will also be able to change many of the other texts, including the texts in Checkout. From your Shopify admin, the Language Editor is found under ‘Online Store > Themes’. Then click the ‘Actions’ button for the theme you’re working on and find ‘Edit languages’ from the drop-down menu. Once you’re in the Language Editor, you can search for the word you want to change or navigate to the ‘General’ tab for the Newsletter wording. After changing the wording, remember to scroll back up to the top of the Language Editor and hit Save!

As an example, here are a couple screenshot from my test store:

15-24-b6jcp-088wj

15-29-hwldc-wi9kd

Is this what you were looking for? If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to let me know in this thread!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
2 0 1

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Was going crazy trying to figure this out, thanks so much again!

1 Like