Please I want to remove the challenge page

Solved
Topbright
Excursionist
31 4 4

Every time I try to send a message it redirects me to that page, is there any way to disable it?

I had Spam protection but I still not working, please me help asap, thank you~

Topbright_1-1625132325308.png

Topbright_0-1625132195730.png

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
276 60 56

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Topbright 

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums with your question about the recaptcha on your store.

If you wish to fully remove the recaptcha, this is something that our live support can assist you with. Before doing so, is there a specific reason why you want to remove the captcha on your store account? This is enabled automatically to ensure that bots and fake accounts can't be created on your store. Many of our merchants opt to keep this option on as they find they can receive a lot of spam without it. 

If you still wish to disable this option, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. Once you get connected with our live support you can let them know that you would like them to fully remove the captcha from your account. 

If I can help with anything else here in the forums please let me know.

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Topbright
Excursionist
31 4 4

Thank you so much @Shay  for your detailed answer, I really aprecite it, the reason that I want to remove it because I don't have access to update to challenge page, it will be nice if the ReCaptcha appear on the contact form itself, I had tried to add hCaptcha it's work but not form server-side, so I had to keep the Shopify Recaptcha for now because I start getting spams since I disenabled yesterday, I wish Shopify give us access and more control for ReCaptcha, Thank you again

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
276 60 56

Hi @Topbright 

Thank you for your feedback on this! I know that at this time the captcha page itself is not editable as it is a "special" page within your theme. I will share your feedback with our development team though to see if this is a feature we can add in the future. 

Thank you again!

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes