Please help! Required parameter missing or invalid: items

Solved
3 0 0

Hello,

Total newbie here. I hope this is the correct forum section for this thread.

I've been setting up my Shopify store, things all seemed to work about a week ago, but then yesterday I added a bunch of new items and did some layout editing, and now all of a sudden, when I click to go to the checkout page, I get this error: Parameter Missing or Invalid: Required parameter missing or invalid: items.

Does anyone know what could be causing this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh, and I am using the Simple theme.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1149 131 195

If you can share a preview URL for your store, that would help.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
3 0 0

I'll just give the store link: https://est-sark.myshopify.com (for some reason the "Share Preview" tab is not showing up for me at the moment).

The store is in a foreign language though. I'll provide translations if necessary.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
1149 131 195

Looks like the issue is caused by this app - https://apps.shopify.com/easy-terms-conditions-pop-up . For whatever reasons, once you check the agreement in the TOS popup and click the button to accept, it tries to do a call to the add to cart endpoint with no parameters, hence the error message.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
1 Like
3 0 0

Thank you so much! You are correct, it was the Terms and Conditions app that was causing the problem. I didn't even think it could be this app because it worked perfectly after I had set it up a few weeks ago and I haven't changed that app's settings since.

Thanks again, really appreciate it!

0 Likes