Please help customize my theme? I'm at my wits end!

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello everyone,

I'm really hoping someone could help me with my Shopify theme.  It's mostly working fine, but I don't know much about coding and I'm having a really hard time figuring out how to make my theme behave the way I'd like it to.

I'm using the Woodmart theme I purchased from Theme Forest.

The first thing I'd like to do is move the "Add To Cart" button to the top of the product page.

See here:  https://www.plannedsurvival.com/collections/apparel/products/mens-crossbody-bags-mens-usb-chest-bag-...

I want the "Add to Cart" button, the swatches and size to be right under the price, but right above the description.  

The second thing I'm trying to do is change the header on the Collections page.

See here:

https://www.plannedsurvival.com/collections/apparel

I want the header just to say "Camping", but without the links and icons that say "Products" under the title.

Lastly, I want to change the header that appears on the pages:  "Blog", "FAQ", "Order Lookup", "Contact", "About Us", "Terms of Service", "Privacy Policy" and "Refund Policy" to be the same color as the Collections page header.

Here's an example:

https://www.plannedsurvival.com/blogs/survival-blog

The title isn't showing because it's the same color as the background.  I'd also like to get rid of the links in the header, where it says "Home", and says "ARCHIVE BY CATEGORY "SURVIVAL BLOG"

The Woodmart theme seems to be very different compared to the default, and many other paid themes as well.  I can't find the same code, or the same files to modify, so following the advice of other people I've read about here doesn't seem to work.

Any help would really be appreciated.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2461 414 519

HI @Jacob_Rodefeld 

1. The first thing I'd like to do is move the "Add To Cart" button to the top of the product page.

->For that you have to change code in Section->product-template.liquid file. you have to find swatches code and move it next ti {{ product.price }} section but for that you have to make some css and structure changes base on your theme code.

2.I want the header just to say "Camping", but without the links and icons that say "Products" under the title.

=> Add this css in Asset->theme.scss file at bottom:

.woodmart-product-categories,.woodmart-show-categories{    display: none;}

Note: You can check before that in theme editor if you have option to disable it or just add this css.

3.The title isn't showing because it's the same color as the background. 

=> Add this css in Asset->theme.scss file at bottom:

.page-title-default.color-scheme-dark{background-color: #534f4f;}
.page-title-default.color-scheme-dark .entry-title{color: white;}
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
6 0 0

Thanks for the response.

Some of that worked.  I was able to get rid of the links on the Collections header.

The text color on the Blog page changed, but the background color remained black.  Any idea how to get that to change to match the color of the Collections header?

Could you elaborate on how I can move the "Add To Cart" button above the description on the Product page?  I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to coding.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2461 414 519

That's because of css overlapping add this:

.page-title-default.color-scheme-dark {   background-color: #ff0000 !important;}

For add to cart button you can find {{ product.description}} object in file(Section->product-template.liquid) and move it to next of add to cart button, find name="add" its your add to cart button. 

0 Likes
6 0 0

Okay, I think I got all that sorted now.  Thanks for the help.

I do have another question.  I'd like to have a button on my slideshow direct customers to "All Products", organized by "Best Sellers" or "Featured".  Right now it just takes them to "All Products", "Name A-Z".

Any way to make sure it takes them to "Best Sellers" or "Featured"?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2461 414 519

For that yuo have to add this link in slider button

You can add bellow link from theme editor

/collections/all?sort_by=best-selling
0 Likes