Please help me for this question tha I recived from one of affliate programs

Solved
Highlighted
Explorer
48 8 7
Hi,
One of my affiate programs that I am applying have asked me to add this ( <--Awin verification 001-->) to my website header code to verify I am the owner of my website. I am not sure where would be the best place to add this line. I can ask the affiliate company but since they are located in Europe, they don't respond timely manner and I thought even if I ask them, since they are not familar woth my theme(Debut), they may not be able to tell me much.
Thanks!
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
416 29 59

Hi, @yoma1.

Tira here, from Shopify.

It sounds like you're looking to add some coding customization from an affiliate program. I'm not familiar with this affiliate code. You would need to reach out directly to the support of the third-party to ask them for assistance. 

I understand that they may not be familiar with the Debut theme, we do have a help doc that outlines the different sections on the Debut theme, that you can find here. Another idea I can recommend that may help them support you, is that you could take screenshots of your coding in your theme's code and send these to your affiliate program's support.

To access your theme's code, you can follow these steps:

- Login to your Shopify Admin

- Click on Online Store > Themes

- Click on "Actions > Edit Code" next to your published theme (It will be the first one listed at the top right-hand area of the screen)

- You can take a screenshot of the code in one of the liquid files on your theme and send it to your affiliate program.

Check out our help doc on how you can edit your theme's code, here: Editing theme code on Shopify. Before editing your code, I recommend creating a backup of your theme so that you can return to the original theme if needed. You can also roll-back your theme to a previous date to go back to a template's original coding. You can take a look at our help doc with all the steps to do that, here: Roll back to an older version of your theme

Let me know if that helps. I am also curious to see what the community has to suggest!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
48 8 7

Thanks!

1 Like