Solved

Please help me way to add my logo or watermarks to my products photo

harveythomas
Shopify Partner
15 1 9

Hi, I realized I had stolen my product image. I need to find an app that can help me add a logo to a product image and can bring it to run ads.
Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (2)

2-b
Shopify Partner
46 13 53

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

Do not know you've found the app to solve this problem yet? You can try this one https://apps.shopify.com/super-watermarks

I used it for my store to batch add my logo or sticker to product images
118950460_152042949918274_222178858325808217_o.jpg

Hope you can solve your problem.

Was my reply helpful? Click like or mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!

View solution in original post

harveythomas
Shopify Partner
15 1 9

Thank Rosiee. I will try

View solution in original post

Replies 15 (15)

Ajaykaransharma
Shopify Partner
57 7 7

Hello sir 

Please send the url of your store. So I will provide a solution.

Also please check here for more details about us http://bit.ly/2INKP7S

Thanks 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
- Need any custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on ajaykaran2424@gmail.com for any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : ajaykaransharma24

2-b
Shopify Partner
46 13 53

Hi,

Do not know you've found the app to solve this problem yet? You can try this one https://apps.shopify.com/super-watermarks

I used it for my store to batch add my logo or sticker to product images
118950460_152042949918274_222178858325808217_o.jpg

Hope you can solve your problem.

Was my reply helpful? Click like or mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
2329 350 1023

You're not going to be able to prevent people from downloading your images if you add a watermark in your code. You will need to put a watermark on them in a graphics editing program. You can put your logo over the images with HTML and CSS, but when the user downloads the image it's not going to download your watermark as well unless it's actually a part of the image. In which case, they could still use a graphics editing program to just remove it (assuming your pictures are on white anyway, and assuming the watermark doesn't actually appear over the product).

If my solution helped you, please like it and accept it as the solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish 😄
Madison09
Excursionist
22 0 5

This really sounds stressful! Been through this a lot and I have invested money but ended up other stores are benefitting from it. I came across this UNIQUE app, and it is very cool. It detects other stores that use my brand's images and contents... It automatically sends a notification to me through email and it automatically deletes those photos.

Try it. they have a free trial.

https://apps.shopify.com/unique-anti-theft#reviews

Hope this helps.

NolanJones
Shopify Partner
9 2 12

Thanks for your introduction, I will try to learn about it.

NhuThien
Excursionist
12 0 4

How do you see the results?

2-b
Shopify Partner
46 13 53

Hi, have you used the app yet and how do you feel? Really looking forward hi

NolanJones
Shopify Partner
9 2 12

it's really good. thank you for the introduction.:D

valerieartsite
Visitor
2 0 1

hi yes -is there a way to upload a different image for the zoom feature -no one likes to have big watermarks plastered all over their original art -so not having this on smaller thumbnails is really fin, we really care about people downloading higher resolution images -if Shopify provided a way to upload 2 images one low rez and one high with a watermark that would be very helpful. Anyone know if this is possible?

harveythomas
Shopify Partner
15 1 9

Thank Rosiee. I will try

2-b
Shopify Partner
46 13 53

Hi @harveythomas,
Did Super Watermarks solve your issue?

NhuThien
Excursionist
12 0 4

Have you tried yet? Can I see it?

NhuThien
Excursionist
12 0 4

Here's what I need. It's better than I thought, it's pretty easy to use..Tks you

NolanJones
Shopify Partner
9 2 12

Very good. Is what I want to find for my upcoming store, I will try and have reviews for you

NolanJones
Shopify Partner
9 2 12

I am having a little problem in the settings. can you help me?