Please help me way to add my logo or watermarks to my products photo

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 3

Hi, I realized I had stolen my product image. I need to find an app that can help me add a logo to a product image and can bring it to run ads.
Thanks for your help.

2 Likes
Highlighted

Hello sir 

Please send the url of your store. So I will provide a solution.

Also please check here for more details about us http://bit.ly/2INKP7S

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 5 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

Do not know you've found the app to solve this problem yet? You can try this one https://apps.shopify.com/super-watermarks

I used it for my store to batch add my logo or sticker to product images
118950460_152042949918274_222178858325808217_o.jpg

Hope you can solve your problem.

Was my reply helpful? Click like or mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
2 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1435 194 488

You're not going to be able to prevent people from downloading your images if you add a watermark in your code. You will need to put a watermark on them in a graphics editing program. You can put your logo over the images with HTML and CSS, but when the user downloads the image it's not going to download your watermark as well unless it's actually a part of the image. In which case, they could still use a graphics editing program to just remove it (assuming your pictures are on white anyway, and assuming the watermark doesn't actually appear over the product).

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Thank Rosiee. I will try

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 5 14

Hi @harveythomas,
Did Super Watermarks solve your issue?

Was my reply helpful? Click like or mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Here's what I need. It's better than I thought, it's pretty easy to use..Tks you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 3

Have you tried yet? Can I see it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 2 5

Very good. Is what I want to find for my upcoming store, I will try and have reviews for you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 2 5

I am having a little problem in the settings. can you help me?

0 Likes