Please help me with review box issues!

kazirshahria
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello - I'm using an app called DSreviews and would like to remove the gap as well as keep the color, but not on the review box. The gap for (30 Reviews ) is what I'd like to fix too.The gap for (30 Reviews ) is what I'd like to fix too.The gray line is what I want to remove.The gray line is what I want to remove.

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
188 33 28

Hey @kazirshahria 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting!

This alteration would require some code customization. There a few ways to go about this:

Hire
 a Shopify Expert
Shopify Experts are trusted, third-party agencies and freelancers who offer services for Shopify merchants. They're experts so you don't have to be.
To browse Experts, or to post a job, head on over to the Shopify Experts website. Here you will connect with Shopify Experts who you can hire for complicated or difficult tasks related to your business. When you contact an Expert, you're not committed to hiring them. You decide whether you want to work with them.

This option I recommend the most, however, there's no harm in trying the alternatives below. 

Contact the app developer
App developers usually provide support for their apps, but they usually don't offer customizations. However, by contacting them with your customization request they may be able to provide you with an alternative solution. If you installed the app from the Shopify App Store you'll find the app developer support contact information on the app listing. 

Wait for more responses from the Community
We have some amazing Shopify Partners and Experts active in the Community. When they see your post they'll thread their responses below or contact you directly.

I hope this helps guide you in the right direction. If you have any difficulty with the Shopify Experts website let me know here. 

Cheers!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
641 66 119

Hi @kazirshahria

Please send me your store URL so I can check and give you the best solution for this case. If your site protects by password, please share it too.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes