Please help...

kooger21
Excursionist
41 2 5

Hi 

This is a work in progress so no hate please - https://phoenix-thundergun-pro.myshopify.com/

As you can see from the top of the page there is a currency convertor, I want to remove this feature completely as im only selling the item in the UK.

I do not have a currency app installed on my store.

Could someone please let me know what I need to amend to achieve this?

Thanks

0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
52 14 11

Hi @kooger21.

Thanks for your message and sharing your storefront link, I took a look and your store looks great! I could really use one of these ThunderGuns to work my muscles or lack thereof after a tough day.

If you were utilizing a third-party currency app to create multiple currency options and then removed the app, this should remove the area from your storefront, as you mentioned. In some cases when removing an application, residual coding can get left behind causing issues such as this. When looking at your shop, I do not notice a currency selector at the top of your page, were you able to get rid of this and solve your issue?

01-16-46744-4678

Let me know, I would be happy to take a closer look if I am missing some context.

In regards to your store design, I really love your use of professional branding photos and your easy-to-use menu system. I also really love the inclusion of an order tracking system for your customers. One thought I had was that you may want to include an "about us" section for your customers to learn more about you, your brand or your product in general. I see that you include ample and detailed information about your product, so it may just be a good idea to offer some insight and history about the brand. This helps build trust with all the customers I know you will be seeing visit the shop.

If you like this idea and are curious about creating an "About Us" page, we have a great help guide that walks through the best practices for writing an About us page here.

Since it sounds like you recently launched the store, I would also recommend checking out our fantastic store launch checklist that breakdowns everything you should have set up when launching your store.

After you launch your store, it's also important to get traffic coming in and to start converting visitors into customers. Developing a marketing plan can help you to choose marketing tactics that are right for the shop, I recommend checking out our marketing and promotions guide for some great tips for building that traffic and growing more sales.

I hope these ideas help you out moving forward and feel free to reach back out with any questions you may have, we are always happy to chat!

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes