Please recomment me a theme for Fashion/Clothing store!

Attimo
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi there,

I am currently using Narrative theme but my experiance is not quite good. I added product page for my best seller as a landing page which I made with Pagefly app. Pagefly gives me so many options for customization, but I think there is a conflict between my theme and the app. My add to card button didn't work for some of my clients which is crutial..

So I decided to change the theme and the app of course and now I am in a process of urgent search. I will leave the current theme until I'm ready but I have to do it.

Please recommend me something that works. This is my store www.gameofknits.eu

thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1704 181 503

Hey there, @Attimo 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for reaching out regarding this. Your store looks fantastic by the way, your clothing range is absolutely gorgeous. The theme I would recommend for your store is Minimal. Minimal is a wide-layout responsive theme that looks great on any device. Loaded with features designed to give you complete flexibility, you can customize your store with additional layout options, product views, collection views, navigation styles, and typography choices. You can check out Minimal for yourself right here. 

We actually have a section of our theme store that is dedicated to the fashion industry. This selection of themes which you can find here has been designed specifically with the fashion industry in mind. I would recommend taking a look at them. You can learn more about trying, previewing, and buying themes right here. When you have finished redesigning your store I would recommend reading this blog on relaunching a store as it might be beneficial for you when launching your newly designed store.  

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes