Pop Theme Collection List

3 0 0
I’m currently using the Pop Theme, and in mobile view the Collection List on the Home page can only view 1 at a time (you have to keep scrolling to see all of them) where in other themes (such as Minimal) the collection list in mobile view is shown in 2 by 2 form and all collection options can be seen on the home page without scrolling to see them all.. Is there any way to make Pop have that same view? I hope this makes sense..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
513 61 83

Hey, @Gemstoneboutiq!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Just to clarify, you are looking to show your collection list two at a time on your homepage on a mobile device, is it? Would you have a screenshot of the way it is now so we can be sure we are on the same page? When viewing your store on a mobile device, it will always be optimised for the best customer experience but I can certainly take a look and see if there is anything our theme's team can do to help you here as you are using a free Shopify theme. If you could send me back your collections list link and a screenshot of what you are referring to, I will take a closer look.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

AFDC9F14-E50A-4133-9AAD-DF56A9E258B3.png

12004EE4-9BE8-4E2D-B9F7-4B3DA6930A44.png

The first picture is what my collection list currently looks like.. and I’d like it to be more like the second picture (that is a draft of a different theme..  but I’d like to avoid changing my entire theme if possible)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
513 61 83

Thank you, @Gemstoneboutiq for the screenshots - they were very helpful. Since you are using a free Shopify theme, this should be something our themes team can help you out with by using your design time. (Read more about design-time here).

In order to check your eligibility, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get themes to have a look for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes