Possible to have different shops within a website?

1 0 0
Hi, New to all this. I'd like to know if it's possible to have multiple artists having "shops" within a website on shopify? Kind of like etsy. Thanks
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
3991 13 316

You can sell consignment and share any sales with your artists using Transparent Kitty. Nice way to easily do it. You would still have to setup their "stuff". With the templates you could easily give each Artist a nice look all their own too.

Custom Shopify Apps built just for you! hunkybill@gmail.com http://www.resistorsoftware.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 1
Hey dream2i,

Were you able to figure out a way to have multiple stores sell on your store. Based on what you're describing, you are referring to a consignment model. 

Shopify has a very good article on this here:

I too was running a consignment model on Shopify, and couldn't find a way to make it work. So I decided to build a product that does just that. 

The goal was to build a new and modern consignment software that allows business to decrease cost with tools that saves them time, and increase revenue by making it easier to connect to more sales channels (like Shopify).

You can view our site here: www.frontflip.co

With the app you will have everything you need to run a consignment model on Shopify.

I would love to chat and help you out, if you do have this problem. You can reach my anytime at: hello@frontflip.co

Menan
0 Likes