Pre-Order on prestige theme

ivandev
2 0 0

Hi there!

I'm trying to add a pre-order option in the prestige theme. I check some threads on the topic but nothing seems to work for Prestige. 

I found this bit of code on the Snippet product-form, which I think it's the key to make this work:

{%- endcomment -%}

<button type="submit" class="ProductForm__AddToCart Button {% if selected_variant.available and section.settings.show_payment_button == false %}Button--primary{% else %}Button--secondary{% endif %} Button--full" {% if selected_variant.available %}data-action="add-to-cart"{% else %}disabled="disabled"{% endif %}>
{%- if selected_variant.available -%}
<span>{% if product.template_suffix == 'pre-order' %}{{ 'product.form.pre_order' | t }}{% else %}{{ 'product.form.add_to_cart' | t }}{% endif %}</span>
<span class="Button__SeparatorDot"></span>
<span data-money-convertible><span class="Bold-theme-hook-DO-NOT-DELETE bold_product_price_2" data-override-value-set="1" data-override-value="{{ selected_variant.price }}" style="display:none !important;"></span>{{ selected_variant.price | money_without_trailing_zeros }}</span>
{%- else -%}
{{- 'product.form.sold_out' | t -}}
{%- endif -%}
</button>

{%- if section.settings.show_payment_button and product.template_suffix != 'pre-order' -%}
{{ form | payment_button }}
{%- endif -%}
{%- endform -%}

I don't have a pre-order snippet, so I believe that might be the key to make this work and change {{- 'product.form.sold_out' | t -}} to {{- 'product.form.pre_order' | t -}}. 

I tried but nothing seems to work. So I would like to know if there's anyone that knows how to fix this. 

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
jahlbom
Excursionist
37 2 12

Hi,

The prestige theme has a built-in pre-order template you can pick on a product level - have you tried that one?

jahlbom_0-1612942793050.png

0 Likes