Premium Theme trial version

2 0 0

Hello,

Can I just ask what exactly does a trial version of a paid theme shows us? I'm curious cause I am looking for built-in filters for the products page and I want to know - if the theme has a built-in filters for product page - will I be able to see them while I'm in a trial version?

thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
100 20 17

Hi,

Yes, you can check the theme settings and sections on trial version. For example - If you want to check Homepage section - Please try the theme >> Online Stores >> Themes >> Customize 

On trail period - they will not provide you code access to edit it. 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: codecorneres@gmail.com
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2506 171 379

Hi @kaloyanxo,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I spoke to a theme partner advocate from Shopify about this to find out as much as possible for you. 

The theme partner advocate mentioned that filters are set up within the admin of the store. The theme only displays the content that is set up as filters. In the settings in the Theme Editor there is usually a read more or info link to take you to the specific support help documents for each theme to offer some details on setting up filters within Shopify. Together with those support docs and another one here about searching for products and filtering your product list, it should allow you to test out the filters you have set up with your products/collections/swatches, etc. 

Something else to remember is that the trial period has an unlimited testing time for the theme (this is unlimited as we need you to be sure that this is the theme you want as themes are non-refundable purchases). This way you can be 100% that this is the theme you want.

Hope this helps!

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes