Solved

Prestige Theme: Change price color and sale badge color

rougeon
Tourist
9 0 4

Hello,

I am trying to change the color of the product price in the collection pages. I found how to do it in the theme elements with the "body light text", however it changes also a lot of other text element such as text in the cart.

How can I change only the product price color?

Also, how can I change the sale badge color?

Capture d’écran 2020-02-25 à 12.47.25.png

Thanks,

Melanie

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

This is an accepted solution.

@rougeon,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in bottom of file

.template-collection .ProductItem__PriceList.Heading span:not(.Price--highlight) {
	color: green;
}
.template-collection .ProductItem__Label.ProductItem__Label--onSale.Heading.Text--subdued {
	color: red;
}

Note:Please change color as per your requirement

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 41 (41)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hello @rougeon,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
rougeon
Tourist
9 0 4

Dear @oscprofessional,

The site url is: https://ateliercomplice.myshopify.com/

Thanks!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

This is an accepted solution.

@rougeon,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in bottom of file

.template-collection .ProductItem__PriceList.Heading span:not(.Price--highlight) {
	color: green;
}
.template-collection .ProductItem__Label.ProductItem__Label--onSale.Heading.Text--subdued {
}

Note:Please change color as per your requirement

rougeon
Tourist
9 0 4

Thank you @oscprofessional! This worked perfectly!

manhuynguyen
Tourist
6 0 5

Hi, I did the same thing but nothing happen. I'm using v4.5.5. Please help.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hello @manhuynguyen,

Can you please share your site url?

manhuynguyen
Tourist
6 0 5

http://horad.co/ here it is. access password: 130196

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@manhuynguyen,

Add this css at the bottom of

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

span.ProductItem__Label.Heading.Text--subdued {
}
manhuynguyen
Tourist
6 0 5

@oscprofessional  thank you very much. it changes the color of the word "On sale". Can you also give code to change background of the "On sale" badge?

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@manhuynguyen,

Please add below css

background: black;
}

Note:You can change color as per your requirement

manhuynguyen
Tourist
6 0 5

It works perfectly. Thank you very much @oscprofessional

offcode
Tourist
5 0 5

Please help

manhuynguyen
Tourist
6 0 5

@oscprofessional Hi, can you please give some inputs on this. I'd really appreciate it.

offcode
Tourist
5 0 5

Hi. I’m trying to I change the color of the sale box on my theme. I tried the first solution mentioned at the top of this post but it didn’t work. I have the prestige theme

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hello @offcode,

Can you please give me your site url so that I can check

offcode
Tourist
5 0 5

Offcodecompany.com

offcode
Tourist
5 0 5
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hello @offcode,

Add this css at the bottom of

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

color: white;
    background-color: red;

Note:You can change color as per your requirement. 

Nowaz
Excursionist
16 0 3

My Dera can You also help me. Currenty my sale tag is round and my product price colour is same as product title. I want to change the sale tag shape and product price colour. 

My theme : BROOKLYN (VERSION 16.0.8)
my website : https://kick6251.myshopify.com/
pass - rottow

I want to make this exactly same as this photo. Please help me.I want to make this exactly same as this photo. Please help me.

markrob
Tourist
4 0 2

This works great! Is there also a way to change the font color of my product title on the collection page only? Thanks!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hello markrob,
Please share your site url.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

evestones
Visitor
2 0 1

Hello
I want to change the price color in my website but above solution is not working can you please help
https://evestones.com/

meatking
Tourist
9 0 1

It works perfectly! 

How can we differentiate the badges between "on sale" and "sold out"? as both badges in same color with your provided code.

Thank you so much!

BaberKhan
Tourist
4 0 1

How do I change the color of other labels i.e., items that are not sale but are new to the store? For example I have the __label:New added for new products.

Zoubidou75
Excursionist
54 0 5

Hey There thanks for your answer, 

Do you know how can we reduce the size of it please ? 
Thanks a lot.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@Zoubidou75 ,

please share the screenshot and url.....

Zoubidou75
Excursionist
54 0 5

Thanks !

URL : Archivded

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@Zoubidou75 ,

Screenshot not visible 

Zoubidou75
Excursionist
54 0 5

Oops soory Screenshot at Mar 09 10-40-46.png

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@Zoubidou75 

span.ProductItem__Label.ProductItem__Label--onSale.Heading.Text--subdued {
    font-size: 9px;
    padding: 2px;
}

Add this css at the bottom of Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

Zoubidou75
Excursionist
54 0 5

Perfect many thanks

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

@Zoubidou75 .

Your most welcome.

Please accept the solution

Zoubidou75
Excursionist
54 0 5

Sorry im new here, How can i accept Solution please ? 

leclercco
Excursionist
15 0 2

Hello, I am trying to change me SALE heading at the top of my main sreen to red (it's currently black)

I can't seen to have any luck following the other posts. My URL is: https://www.leclercco.com/

Thank you!

Brenda

offcode
Tourist
5 0 5

Hello,

Please help. We have the same

issue, we want to change the color of the sale box to red and white font. 

we tried the above solution and it didn’t work. Error message it couldn’t be saved

aphro_inc
Visitor
1 0 0

@oscprofessional Hello, I'm trying to have the sale price be shown on website but it's not working. I tried copying the code as well that was posted in this thread.

I would like the sale price be shown in color red, and have the original price strikeout.

Is there something that I'm missing? I appreciate the feedback.

Here is my website: https://aphrodisiacinc.us/

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hi @aphro_inc ,

share the product which is having sale price.

tinaynica
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, I have a problem with the flash tag, i want it to appear only in special prices products, because now only appears in home page, and in all the product i put in home page. 

tinaynica_0-1631184058547.png

my website it https://tinaynica.com/

password is prohsa

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hi @tinaynica 

oscprofessional_0-1631186516772.png

add tag in special products then check it on front end product page

tinaynica
Visitor
2 0 0

I allready did that, but what i want is the "flash" badge ONLY appears in the product that have the label "special Prices"

KrishiBoo
Excursionist
34 0 12

Hello Rougen,

Your store theme looks minimal and classy. You probably like neat and eye-catching designs for your store. You can make badges to match with the vibe of your store with a few clicks. 

You can make your custom badges with ModeMagic within minutes, in any color or shape you want. It’ll take you just a few minutes to design a badge the way you like, that too in French, German, Spanish, and English.

ModeMagic is a simple app to make and add badges to your Shopify store. With a few clicks, you can design a badge to match your needs. You can even upload your own badges on ModeMagic to add to your store.

It’s easy to automate stock labelling on your products with the badges you choose. You don’t need to hustle to keep your store updated anymore. 

ModeMagic_0-1619068135340.png

Give it a spin for free. Try it out for 14 days. You may end up liking it!

KrishiBoo From ModeMagic
Award Winning App | Best UX on Shopify