Prestige Theme Help

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
16 0 0

Good Morning Shopify Community! 

IScreenshot_11.png really need help for a client regarding the prestige theme. 

How do I make all three of these images fully clickable? Its only let me hover over a certain part, Which is the middle

Attached below is a screenshot. The site is the-back-home-boutique.myshopify.com

Thanks in advance! 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
561 34 65

Hey there, looks like you already figured it out :)

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
16 0 0
Thanks for posting!
Is the whole picture clickable for you? I thought I was only the middle?
0 Likes
2 1 0

Hi @PrinceJohny I am having a similar issue with Prestige - I'd like to link a full image, not just the small button area. I contacted Prestige theme support shopify-support@maestrooo.com and they said,

"In order to do that, you need to leave the "Button 1 text" empty, while keeping the "Button 1 link" with a link, as shown below:

full link settings.png

This didn't work for me, (it might for you) and this was the response from support when it didn't work,

"Hi! I had a closer look and you are actually using an old version of the theme which didn't have this feature. I have just sent an invite to access your store (invites are sent to the store owner), please make sure to accept it so I can backport the last version of the code for tihs.

Have a nice day."

I hope this helps you. Please let me know if you do find out anything else!

0 Likes

Success.

2 1 0

Just thought I'd follow up as my issue is now resolved. The support team updated my theme and I can now take advantage of linking full slides using the method outlined in the initial support email. Good luck! I hope this helps you get where you need to go!

0 Likes