Prestige Theme Help

Highlighted
3 0 0

We need help with the prestige theme. It is malfunctioning. Upon viewing the product page, it shows the selectors for color, but then it goes away after about one second. The website is mdrnrings.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
192 33 49

Could you be more specific?You want the selectors to appear or not appear?Did you make changes to the coding?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Globetrotter
684 64 82

@mdrn wrote:

We need help with the prestige theme. It is malfunctioning. Upon viewing the product page, it shows the selectors for color, but then it goes away after about one second. The website is mdrnrings.com

take example of this product - your variants are hidden using css, which are sizes 8,7,9,6, to show them put this css at the end of your theme.scss file and check

.Product__Info .ProductForm__Variants ..ProductForm__Option--labelled{display: initial!important;}

similar thing must be happening with color part, if you cana share product link with color variants then I can check

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

We want the variant selectors to appear. I dont know what changes to make to the coding 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

We are having trouble implementing the Shopify code;

@suyash1 wrote:

@mdrn wrote:

take example of this product - your variants are hidden using css, which are sizes 8,7,9,6, to show them put this css at the end of your theme.scss file and check

.Product__Info .ProductForm__Variants ..ProductForm__Option--labelled{display: initial!important;}

similar thing must be happening with color part, if you cana share product link with color variants then I can check

we need someone to do it for us because it keeps troubleshooting. 

0 Likes