Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

#shopify-section-1595747976625 .SectionHeader__Heading.Heading.u-h1 {
    display: none;
}
#shopify-section-1595748384564 .SectionHeader__Heading.Heading.u-h1 {
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

This is an accepted solution.

Hello MissJgO,
To remove the empty space where the collection title.

#shopify-section-1595747976625 header.SectionHeader.SectionHeader--center {
}
#shopify-section-1595748384564 header.SectionHeader.SectionHeader--center {
}
Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 19 (19)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hello MissJGo,
Your site is password protected.
Can you share your store password?

MissJGo
Excursionist
15 0 2

Oops! @oscprofessional Yes of course: ohltah

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hello MissJgO,

#shopify-section-1595747976625 .SectionHeader__Heading.Heading.u-h1 {
}
#shopify-section-1595748384564 .SectionHeader__Heading.Heading.u-h1 {
}
MissJGo
Excursionist
15 0 2

Thanks so much @oscprofessional , this worked perfectly!

MissJGo
Excursionist
15 0 2

Hi @oscprofessional ,

Thank you again for the solution! Just on the same topic of hiding the collection title - is there any way to remove the empty space where the collection title would be?

Thanks for your help!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hello MissJgO,
To remove the empty space where the collection title.

#shopify-section-1595747976625 header.SectionHeader.SectionHeader--center {
}
#shopify-section-1595748384564 header.SectionHeader.SectionHeader--center {
}
MissJGo
Excursionist
15 0 2

Thanks again @oscprofessional it worked perfectly!

ChicPulse
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi! Is there a solution for this for the Debut theme?

zoebrock
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi. Do you by any chance know how to keep the title but remove the description for collection pages in Prestige? I've got lengthy blurbs for SEO purposes and I can't figure out how to remove them without losing the title also.

Any help much appreciated!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

Hi,

Are you saying about meta title & description or page title & description?

zoebrock
Visitor
2 0 0
I'm not sure, sorry. I mean the title of a collection page, and it's
description. I actually figured it out though through a process of
elimination. I just found the Collection description section and deleted
stuff until I got right 🙂

Thank you!
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

can you share the screenshot ?

ArtaGallery
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi, I tried this solution but it didn't work. Apparently the SCSS files are deprecated and Shopify is suggesting to use CSS files instead.  Any advice?

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077
Hello,

Please Share your store live url & screenshot where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

ArtaGallery
Tourist
6 0 2

https://arta-gallery-ca.myshopify.com/

In the following page you see all the collections with titles. I want to hide the titles.

https://www.artagallery.ca/pages/artists

As per your suggestion, I added the following code and it didn't work.

Capture.PNG

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077
h2.SectionHeader__Heading.SectionHeader__Heading--emphasize.Heading.u-h1 {
}

ArtaGallery
Tourist
6 0 2

Thank you very much! The code works perfectly.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15821 2368 3077

@ArtaGallery ,

Your welcome.

You can accept the solution I have provided.

General_Store
Tourist
9 0 5

Hi @oscprofessional 

I've tried following all the options that have previously worked and am not having any luck. I also can not find theme.scss.liquid in Prestige under assets or any other folder. 

I'd ideally like to..

- move the collection title to the left of the page rather than the middle

- reduce the white space between the collection listings and the collection title

- add a shop now link on the right side of the page in line with the collection title

- widen the layout of the collection listing images / reduce the cushioning on the sides

https://www.bristolgeneralstore.com/

Let me know if you are able to help me with these 🙂