[Prestige Theme] Newsletter Subscribe button hover colour

Solved
harsh1810
3 0 0

Hello, 

I am using the Prestige theme and have come against a roadblock while personalizing my store.  

I have changed the footer color for the store to black, however, the issue is that the Subscribe button for the newsletter subscription changes colors from white to black when you hover over the subscribe text. The change when hovering over the text results in the box being black on black.

How could I change the hover color to white or keep the color static?

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 8.24.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-23 at 8.24.47 PM.png

0 Likes

Hi

I checked the Prestige theme. But i need you site link to identify the exact problem in css. So can you share your store link?

Thank you

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Team Leader | Shopify Developer | Email:pinkal.beladiya2911@gmail.com | Skype ID: live:f9802098aa87af33 | Skype Name: Pink@l Bel@diy@ | What's app: +91 9737373563 (IND)
0 Likes
harsh1810
3 0 0

Hi Pinkal, 

Thank you for the prompt response. 

Here is the store link, however, the store is not live:- 

https://theamanqilab.com/

I am also facing another issue now, previously in the footer I used to get 4 columns (Text, links, links, newsletter) in one row. While trying to change the subscribe button I must have changed something and now i am only getting 3 (text, links and newsletter) and another row for the last set of links. Could you please help me with this too?

Many thanks.

0 Likes

Hi

Thanx for sharing store link. But i need password for your store to take a look.

Thank you

Team Leader | Shopify Developer | Email:pinkal.beladiya2911@gmail.com | Skype ID: live:f9802098aa87af33 | Skype Name: Pink@l Bel@diy@ | What's app: +91 9737373563 (IND)
0 Likes
Jasoliya
Shopify Expert
4136 569 1000

This is an accepted solution.

Hi try this,

Follow this:

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss->paste bellow code in bottom of file

#footer-newsletter button:hover {color:black; background-color: white;}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com Or WhatsApp Or Skype: jasoliya.brijesh
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
harsh1810
3 0 0

Thank you so much Jasoliya, 

This worked perfectly.

I just had another query, it would be wonderful if you could help me with the same!

While trying to edit some code to solve this issue I have created another problem, basically, the stores' footer initially used to have 4 columns, however, while making some changes it now only displays 3 columns. Could you tell me how to reduce the spacing between the different columns so i could display 4 items instead of 3?

Thank You!

20190624_121740.jpgScreen Shot 2019-06-24 at 12.27.54 PM.png

0 Likes
Alixir
Excursionist
16 0 5

Hi @harsh1810 

Did you find a solution to this ? I have the same issue

KR,

0 Likes