Prestige Theme - Spacing of the Collection List section

10 0 0

Hi there,

I have recently finished off a site using the Prestige theme and I've realised that when using a wider screen browser that my use of 4 collections in the Collection List section spaces into a 3-1 line instead of 2-2. See below.

Prestige Theme - Spacing.PNG

Is there any way to rectify this so that the sections are 2-2 rather than 3-1

Thanks,
BVC

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @BVC,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
161 21 28

Hi @BVC,

Hank here from Shopify.

As you have not shared your URL I cannot check the specifics, but going from your screenshot I will provide some information to resolve this below.

The first thing you could do is with your theme developer. As this is a third party theme, you will need to reach out to your theme developer to get them to make these changes for you as this would not be supported by Shopify. I have found the contact link for Prestige if you want to reach out to them, or you can find the information within your admin as per this guide, 

Next, if you share your store URL, hopefully, someone with more technical skills in the community will come across this and be able to add some value to you here. But if not, your best bet might be to reach out to one of our Shopify Experts, who you can hire to do almost any custom work on your store. If you were to reach out to them about this query, they would be able to resolve this issue for you. 

All the best, Hank.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1327 110 180

Please Share a Store url to better assist

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes