Solved

Why is my Prestige theme header not turning solid white on Shopify?

elal
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello,

I am using the prestige theme and I want my header to be a solid white instead of the transparent. My collection category on the heading  is hard to see because the text is black just like majority of the site, so it blends in. I tried customizing it and clicking the option to disable on transparency on the heading , but that only changed the background of the main categories and the not the sub -categories. I basically want everything in the background of heading to be white. 

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15833 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Hello
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.Header__Wrapper {background: #fff;}
.DropdownMenu {background: #fff;}

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 10 (10)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36839 3635 11972

Hello, @elal 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
elal
Tourist
6 0 1

https://aestheticness.com/

password: glielt

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15833 2369 3072

Hello @Elal,
Please share your site URL.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
elal
Tourist
6 0 1

https://aestheticness.com/

password: glielt 

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15833 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Hello
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.Header__Wrapper {background: #fff;}
.DropdownMenu {background: #fff;}

elal
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank so much for your help!!! I am so happy it is fixed!

raashisinghi
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Elal,

I'm glad it is solved. However, you could simply do this-

(might come in handy next time)

Go to 'Header' in your theme customization sidebar. Scroll down to the 'Transparent Header' section and uncheck the first option 'Enable on homepage'.

Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 9.04.43 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 9.05.17 PM.png

raashisinghi
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi,

I am using the same theme but the Edit Code option is not available to me on this theme. Any idea how it can be solved?

Ivan-Angelov
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi. I also have issues with the transparent header. I want to enable the transparent header for collections pages but the option is not working. 

user211
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello

I have the same problem, but the solutions doesn't work ..