Price Size

Solved
kooger21
Excursionist
41 2 5

I'm using the flex-techno theme on my one product store - I want to increase the size of the font so it stands out a little more, can someone please advise.

0 Likes
Pallavi
Shopify Expert
2239 370 486

Hello There,

Please share your store URL and screenshot.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
kooger21
Excursionist
41 2 5
Here you go - https://thegadgetden.com

I want to make the size of the price and compare price larger

thanks

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
377 57 75

Hello @kooger21 !

Follow these steps to increase Font Size:

Step 1 – Login

Step 2 – Edit Shopify Theme
Now you need to go to your ‘Themes’ tab and click on ‘customize theme’. Within this section, you need to find the ‘themes option’ in the left hand side of the popup that appears.

Step 3 – Typology
Here there should be a ‘Typology’ tab. Click on the tab. There will be options that allow you to edit your Shopify font. This includes what font you use, the page heading font, link color, product text styles, colors for prices, etc..

To change the size of the font, all you need to do is enter the size of the font you want. The color of the text can be changed by clicking on the color area and using the color picker box. Or, you can use the color’s hex code value.

If you want to change the font to one not available on the site, you can use an app, or you can select custom and then use your own link to the font or to a Google font family. If the font is available through your theme, then you can select it from the drop-down list.

Step 4 – Publish
When you’ve completed the changes to your text, you must click on ‘Publish.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
kooger21
Excursionist
41 2 5
thanks but i only want the size of the price increased not any thing else on the page?

thanks
0 Likes
Pallavi
Shopify Expert
2239 370 486

Hello There,

1. In your Shopify Admin go to online store > themes > actions > edit code
2. Find Asset >styles.scss.css and paste this at the bottom of the file:

span.current_price {
font-size: 25px!important;
}
span.was-price {
font-size: 25px!important;
}
Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
kooger21
Excursionist
41 2 5

This is an accepted solution.

Thats great, thank you.

I have another question you may be able to help me with.

So im currently targeting the US market and as you can see the price is in dollars.

Now i also want to target the UK, what i want to do is if the user is coming from the UK the prices should then be in £ (GBP) i dont want any fancy currency conversion, i just want price to show in UK and the watch price would need to be amended to something like £39.99 and the compare price amended so it appears like a 50% discount still - of course only if visitor is from the UK

Thanks

0 Likes