Price filter showing colours - icon theme

Tourist
6 0 0

The sidebar filters on the collection page have been put in using code as the customisation tool doesn't have any 'filter by tag' option. However the price section is showing 'black' and the colour section is only bringing up 4 colours even though every product is tagged with its colour. I can't figure why this is happening! Please help.

Link to preview: https://candypants.com/collections/dresses

0 Likes

Hello 
Have you displayed black color on price filter by custom code?

Or they displayed automatically on price filter?
If you have displayed black on price filter the link for price filter and color filter for black is same.
Its looking that you have compared it by name so it display black color product on price filter. 

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0

I haven't put any code in but the filters work by custom code I believe as there is no option in the customisation tool to edit or remove them.

I can't find where they are in the code though to change it.

0 Likes

Hello 

If you want to remove it from price filter you can add this css at bottom of
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->styles.scss.css

.filter-group-price .nav-price li:nth-child(3) {
display: none;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you

0 Likes