Price not showing on Product Page

Dawood1
1 0 0

I added a product on my store, turbo theme, and now i cant see the discounted price but only the original price with the amount the customer will save and its not showing how much the product is for after discount 

Kindly help 

Thanks 

0 Likes
Aashish_Bhatt
Excursionist
40 1 1

Hi @Dawood1 ,

Welcome to the Shopify Community! Thanks for asking a good question in the community.

I need to see your product page why the discounted price is not showing. Could you please provide us your product page URL where the discounted price has, but not displaying on the product page.

Thanks

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes, Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on Email: development.aashish@gmail.com regarding any help.
Shopify Expert | Skype : aashish.bhatt91
0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1310 118 342

@Dawood1 Check in your theme settings then navigate to the Product page within theme settings and see what you have available. It might be as simple as enabling a setting.

Or if it's something that used to show but does not after a recent edit, rollback your theme by either publishing the previous theme before this one, or by going to the file edited and look for a previous version (some theme files are able to rollback to a previously edited version).

Lastly, before editing your theme code or theme settings, always duplicate your theme first and work off the backup theme, so you can preview the changes before publishing and so you have a backup copy of the previous theme state.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes