Problem with SKU and Colours.

2 0 0

Hello Shopify community.

I have a decent problem regarding my selection of colours of my products.

Long story short, i sell perfume atomizers. I have 2 colours. White and black. Each container is 10 ML. In a 100 ml bottle i have 10 x 10 ml. If i place a limit on the product i can either have 10 x black / 0 x white. 5 x black / 5 x white ect.

I want a solution where i can have 10 x white and 10 x black as an option and not as a varible. I will run out of perfume and sell more than i have which is very bad if i place SKU on 10 & 10. My customers should have the choice if they want black or white colour. I have been searching the internet for a long time now, i have run into people with the same problem and I hope someone is bright enough to solve my problem. 

In any other case i would like to have a package deal aswell. Like take 3 pay for 2 kinda deal. This also messes with my SKU because i now have 2 varibles. 

See it like a pyramid. I have x units distributed over a different variants of options. 

I hope someone can help. 

Thanks ! :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
270 26 42

Hi, @JonasJostine:

Happy to help you with this project, just send us an email with all those details and we will answer you  as soon as possible.

Let's make the best store!
Contact us at: thepremierstores@gmail.com
0 Likes