Problem with product page on the Brooklyn theme

Shopify Partner
2536 31 565

Hi there,

if my solution with CSS does not work for you (for example, many product photos with different aspect ratio), you may try this quick and dirty trick.

Open your theme.js.liquid Asset and at the very bottom, below the  sections.register lines and above the last }); insert this code:

/*  --tim: fire the resize event after delay to force sticky description */
if( $('#ProductSection').length ){ 
   setTimeout( function() {
       console.log('Fire the resize!');
       $(window).triggerHandler('resize.productSection');
   }, 2000);
}

The 2000 is the 2 second delay -- you may wish to change it depending on the size and quantity of your images so they are all loaded during this interval.

Also pay attention that description would not stick if it is relatively long compared to the height of all images.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com! My post solved your problem? This is my Paypal too :)
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi, Tim

Tnx for help, but "dirty trick" did not fix the problem

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2536 31 565

Example?

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com! My post solved your problem? This is my Paypal too :)
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Example of what?

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello,

Having the same issue with my store, but I see that it has been solved on the demo store https://brooklyn-theme.myshopify.com/collections/womens/products/whitney-pullover 

93fb Web, could you please share which solution worked for you to fix this bug? Much appreciate!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

1. Open-up product-template.liquid
  2. Go to line 209 or search for <div class="product-single__meta">
  3. Replace <div class="product-single__meta"> with <div>
0 Likes
1 0 0

Someone can help with the code, how to get such a template? So that the discription was fixed to the image.

https://brooklyn-theme.myshopify.com/collections/womens/products/whitney-pullover

0 Likes