Problems with text aligment

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

So i want to align descirption text in "Product recommendations" section. The type of aligment i want to use is justify, now it is left so it looks ugly. For example when i inspect that element (that text that i want to justify), it says  

element.style {   
        text-align: left}
First of all there isint like any link written in wich file this aligment is describde (for example other parts of css have direction in wich file css code is written (timber.scss.css.?54:1)) But element.style i cant find in any part of css files. Like if i understand it corectly aligment is written in html file in div. So how to solve this problem? Where can i find that part to change it?
Theme that i use is Minimal modern (free)
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1346 156 239

If you can share an URL to your store that would help.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

https://nvb4hykcd9o8ruzs-24961253427.shopifypreview.com forgot to put it in. The text that i want to align is where brushes are

"Jei esate profesionalus makiažo meistras ar norėtumėte visko išmokti naudodamiesi profesionaliais įrankiais, šis prekės ženklas jums turi unikalų rinkinį iš „Make-Up Studio Professional“ serijos. Jų dėka galite lengvai derinti skirtinga kosmetiką. Šis rinkinys jums taip pat leis lengviau pasidaryti dienos makiažą ar „dūmines akis“, kurios apakins visus. Jūs pastebėsite, kad kiekvienas šepetėlis yra skirtingas, patikimas ir reikalingas profesionaliam makiažui."

And also i add eyeshadow palette and thers is info about it and also cant find the part where i need to writte allign:justify

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1346 156 239

Add the following snippet to the bottom of the timber.scss.css:

.product-description.rte div, .product-description.rte p {
  text-align: justify;
}
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Well it didnt work I add ):  I add it at timber.scss.liquid, becouse in assest there isnt  timber.scss.css

Also have question how for example change name of buton like "Add to Cart" , "Buy it now", and there is also like "Follow us" and "Newsletter" in foter i want to change them in my native language.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1346 156 239
You can try adding ‘important’ then :) like this:

.product-description.rte div, .product-description.rte p {
text-align: justify !important;
}

And make sure you add it to the bottom of the asset file.
1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Well thanks it worked now, but now i am trying to find same thing in featured collection, where items is described. Is there is an easy way to find where to writed code? :D

0 Likes