Product Image/Product Page Issue Venture Theme

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello,

Love the venture theme but i'm having an issue where when you click on a product, the product page has the listing way up high to the point that the header sometimes cuts off the images. Not so bad in desktop but mostly an issue in mobile. Here are 2 examples. One where you can see the title "PRODUCTS" way up high close to the header than i would like. The other one is a one of my products where some of the image is cut off by the header.

Any way i can push it down or increase padding between the header and when product info starts for both mobile & desktop  ?

url: www.lumifoxshop.com

password: rowan

Screenshot_20200818-163204_Chrome.jpgAnnotation 2020-08-18 161003.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
9 2 0

Hi,

I can´t reproduce your issue, both examples are shown correct.

Have you fixed it already?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

No i havent. That's weird that its showing up fine for you though. I tried on my phone and my husbands and it shows wrong 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
9 2 0

You are right, when I open it on my phone there is noch top margin shown, but the product picture is not cutted

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
9 2 0

this should help you

go to the theme.scss.liquid and look for

@media screen and (max-width: 425px)
.main-content {
 margin-top: 90px;
}

and increase it
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi there,

So i tried that but it didnt work for me. I went ahead and just redownloaded Venture and made my customized changes and now it looks great. I dont know what happened but its fixed now.

I appreciate you trying to figure it out for me. I must have made a mistake somewhere in the coding and i just couldnt find where it was.

0 Likes