Product Image Resolution Homepage

Solved
Excursionist
35 1 2

hello all, I have managed to change the image size in the container on my landing page but now the resolution of the image is blurry, i individually changed 3 of the images circled in red (pictured below ) to a better resolution. What i want to do is changed them all at once not one by one i'm hoping this can be done. My url is www.teeparts.com on Shopify Booster Theme

better resolution.jpgafter resultsbefore result.jpgbefore resultsresolution adjustment.jpgresolution change

0 Likes

Success.

Excursionist
35 1 2

ok i solved this, very simple fix

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
346 26 52

Hi, @teviea.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

It looks like you're using a theme that is outside of our Theme Store, which includes both free themes made by Shopify and paid themes made by third-party developers. 

I recommend reaching out to the developer of your theme, to ask for assistance with your request to resize your image resolutions on your store, as third-party themes are outside our scope of support. You can view our help doc for support with themes, here: Support for free and paid themes.

You can find the contact information of the developer of your theme by following these steps:

- Login to your Shopify Admin 

- Under "Sales Channels" click on "Online Store > Themes"

- Click on "Customize"

- In the customization window, click on "Theme Settings" and scroll to the bottom of the page

- Here you will find the theme name, the developer name, and links for support/documentation if they are available

I'm also curious to see what the community has to suggest!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
346 26 52

Hi again!

I just wanted to follow-up on my post since I saw that you have found a solution.

If you wouldn't mind providing your solution here so that others in the community could benefit from what you found, that would be great! 

If you have any other questions, please reply to this thread. I'm happy to help. 

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes