Product Image not deleting

2 0 0

Hello there! 

This is my first time creating a shopify store. 

I originally uploaded product images which were in another language. I have amended these images to display English only but one of the product images (which was in another language) is still showing on the website even after deletion (it does not show in the product editor section). 

Please help! 

SS

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
836 85 159

Hey there, @SensibleSamurai 

Bo here from Shopify Support!

That is interesting. Generally, when a change that you have made in the admin is not reflected on the storefront it is a localized cache issue. If you could open your store in an incognito window and view that product you should see the updated version of the product image. If this is the case you simply need to clear your cache. If this is not the case please do get back to me with a link to the specific product and let me know which image is not correct. 

Well done on setting up your first store by the way! I know how much work goes into it. As you are new to the platform I'd recommend taking a look at our Shopify webinars for sure. These short tutorials take you through all the basics of creating a store such as adding products, variants, collections, theme changes and pointing a domain to your store. You should be able to sign up here if you would like. We also have a free business course with our Shopify Academy that I would really encourage you to look at if you get a chance.

When starting off, marketing is essential. It is very difficult to gain traffic if nobody knows about your store. There are some great guides here on making sure customers find you:

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes