Product Images on Mobile-view Stretched Out

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

We are having a problem with disproportionately stretched out product images on our ecommerce website. The product images look fine on desktop, but once the Inspect-view is changed to mobile or is viewed on mobile, the product images don't scale appropriately. We have a contracted developer we work with, but haven't gotten a quick response and we would like to get this fixed ASAP as it is disrupting the user experience and affecting our sales.

Example. Please also view it with mobile on Inspect:

https://sugoimart.com/collections/recently-added/products/mega-sized-spicy-curry

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
197 29 31

Hi, @sugoimart,

Hank here from Shopify.

Thank you for sharing your URL, it allowed me to see the issue you are referencing. I have a couple of resources to share with you to help resolve this issue for you.

The first is certainly going down the route of support with your theme developer. Do you know what theme you are currently using? If it is a Shopify theme, our theme developers would be able to look into this for you, although it looks like it may be a third party theme you are using. If unsure, you can locate who your theme is, and who supports it as per this guide.

Another option is as you shared your store URL, hopefully, someone with more technical skills in the community will come across this and be able to add some value to you here, but if not, your best bet might be to reach out to one of our Shopify Experts, who you can hire to do almost any custom work on your store. If you were to reach out to them about this query, they would be able to resolve this issue for you.

Let me know if you have any further questions about this, or if it is indeed a Shopify theme, and I will assist you further with this.

All the best, Hank.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes