Product Layout

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

When viewing an individual product on the Blockshop theme on our website, the description appears very small and vertical in one row. Is there a way to fix it so it appears horizontally and compact underneath or beside the product - similarly to how a product would appear in the debut theme.

Not sure if this is an easy fix by adjusting the code, unsure of which section. Any help is appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1012 209 253

Hello,

Yes but this thing needs customization, or once check in theme settings product page. May be there you have an option to control it.
But if not then go to product.liquid under template then check if whole code is available there. If yes then search for this {{ product.description }} and move according to your need.
If no follow the file in Sections and search for {{ product.description }} and move it according to your need.

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Guleria,
Found the section where the whole code is but I'm a bit unclear on where or what to write to move the description. Very new to liquid code

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1012 209 253

There is no need to write anything in liquid instead of using default variable {{ product.description }} but it's necessary that you have knowledge of html and css and which is not part of shopify liquid code.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes