Product Only Available if Purchased with Another

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi All,

I hope someone can help because I haven't been able to find the answer. I have items which are low value and I want them to only be available when purchased with other items. This is akin to Amazon's "Add On" products. Due to their low value the postage is more than the item is worth and therefore makes them not cost effective to send on their own. 

I hope this makes sense and look forward to hearing of any possible opportunities.

Kind regards

Dave

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2282 151 309

Hi @AbFabTextiles,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question! 

This is definitely possible but would more than likely need the assistance of an app from the Shopify app store. There is an app which springs to my mind straight away for this called Locksmith which you can find here. Locksmith has the capability to only have customers see certain products once they have purchased a specific product. You can see this from the app description in the screenshot below. 

19-07-krppo-llf3j

There are a couple of other lock feature apps called Wholesale Lock Manager and MagicPass Wholesale which are still good, but I don't feel have that same feature which you're looking for which would make me lean towards you checking out Locksmith for this. 

Hope this helps! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes