Solved

Product Page - Free Shipping Text Removal

jiraffeking
Excursionist
15 0 8

I can not figure out how to remove the "FREE Shipping for USA customers!" text on my product pages to save my life. I can't find it in the code or in any of my apps. I honestly forgot how I got it there. What should I do? Link below. Thank you for your help! 

https://jiraffethreads.com/collections/giraffe-clothing-women/products/mosaic-giraffe-shirt

Accepted Solution (1)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@jiraffeking 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

.template-product .product__policies rte{
display: none;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

solverStaff
Shopify Expert
359 40 69

Hello @jiraffeking 

.product__policies.rte {
}

Add that code in CSS file then save it. Hope it will work. Need more custom changes? You can contact me on below details.

Kind Regards

SolverStaff

If my reply helpful then please Like to let me know!
If my answered is right according to your question, Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Facing more issues ? Hire me For Quick Chat: Say hello in WhatsApp : +8801761469797
jiraffeking
Excursionist
15 0 8

I actually want to remove the text. Do you think it is already in the same location? What page would that be?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@jiraffeking 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

.template-product .product__policies rte{
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
jiraffeking
Excursionist
15 0 8
jiraffeking
Excursionist
15 0 8

Thank you! This worked! 

suyash1
Shopify Partner
9078 1129 1479

@jiraffeking - please go to your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Legal and check the policies, you should have text in one of them.

Otherwise you can use the css given above to hide it.

To build shopify pages use pagefly
You are welcome to contact me - suyash.patankar@gmail.com , My timezone is GMT+5:30.
paranormal story video using AI
jiraffeking
Excursionist
15 0 8

Thank you! It was not in the legal section. I will try the code.