Product Page Navigation (Mobile View) Brooklyn Theme

Sky510
Excursionist
17 0 5

Hello, 

Im having issues with the navigation on my product page in mobile. I have zoom enabled and that's working fine but im not able to scroll on the product image. Therefore, when I get to the page the first image takes up the entire screen and I can only scroll in the white space around it. 

Also, something has now caused some padding under my header on the first image on my product pages, which makes it even harder to scroll. However, I found that this isn't an issue on all my  products. So I need a code to remove the spacing for only the products affected. 

So im basically asking for help to remove the space under my header for the first product image and enable scrolling navigation on all my product images.

First image with extra white spaceFirst image with extra white spaceSecond image with 0 white space, As you can im only able to scroll in the small space below.Second image with 0 white space, As you can im only able to scroll in the small space below.Accessories products with no extra white spaceAccessories products with no extra white space

thanks

0 Likes