Product Price From € to €

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, I have the Supply Theme and I want my product prices on products that have more then 1 price ( because of sizes etc) to display a From "Lowest Price" to "highest Price". 

I would love any tips or help. 

Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
559 36 79

Hey, there.

This is Dallas from the Shopify Social Care Team.

If you have a product with multiple prices you're going to have a variety of variants. A variant will be the different variations of the main product that are available. I'm assuming that you have those set up correct?

Now if you have a variety of variants with a variety of prices and you want them to be in a certain order then you're able to adjust the order of the variant items.

If you go into the product page by going to Products and you click the name of the product page that you're working with, under the variant section there is a button that says More Actions. Under More Actions, you'll be able to re-order the variants.

In the example that I show in the link below, I moved the variants so that the price would go from largest to smallest.

https://screenshot.click/2019-11-5iuzc-iulpn.mp4

This will work if you have one variant each with a different price, but if you have a variety of different variants each with different prices the items will be organized by variant and then the price will follow suit. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to organize the prices if that is the case.

I know this may not be what you're looking for but I hope that gives some insight.

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hey Dallas,

I think I couldnt described what I needed. Please check the picture and tell me if what I want is possible at all.

I did the example using the default theme, but mine is Supply.

I made the price range and it puts the lowest price first and the highest price last ( this would be awsome for products with different sizes).

price.png

Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
559 36 79

Oh, I see! so rather than: "from $90 to $200" you want it to say something like: "$90 for small & $200 for large" is that right? 

If that's the case that would definitely be something that you would have to contact the Shopify Experts about. It's going to require code customizations for sure so you'll want to ask them to see what they can do. 

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hey Dallas,

No. I want to say exactly whats you first sayed. This "from $90 to $200"  is what I want. Because right now if I have a product with diferent sizes and prices in the collection only the cheapest price appears and not the "from $90 to $200" .

Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
559 36 79

In that case, try out this blog post here. It should help you with what you're looking to get done, by adding the price ranges. I want to clarify that I am more general support rather than technical support so I can't share any technical and/or specific information on this adjustment. 

If you're not comfortable with making this change yourself I suggest reaching out to the Shopify Experts who should certainly be able to look into getting this done for you. 

If you have more questions though, please let me know. Happy to help in any way I can. 

0 Likes