Product Prices not showing up

Highlighted
9 0 0

Hi all,

I am using the Launch theme and when I view the products in the different collections I have a problem with the prices of the products.

Basically, while I scroll through the products, I see the price but when I click on a specific product, the price doesn't show up.. once I change the color or size of the product, the price appears.

Anyone knows why this happens and how I can fix this? 

Thanks in advance

Tristan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
524 1 77

Hey, Tristan!

I'm Alex, with the Shopify team!

Hmm, curious! Most Shopify themes will, by default, display the first variant set for a product; in fact, there's a tutorial we've created specifically to create the behaviour you're seeing.

Had you made any changes to the code for that theme? If not, I'd suggest reaching out to that theme developer directly - we here at Shopify didn't create the Launch theme ourselves, so we're not the best resource when it comes to its inner workings. You find their support centre right over here, or you can reach out to the maker of that theme directly at support+shopify@pixelunion.net!

Hope that's helped! Please feel free to let me know, and you can always give us a call or start a live chat at any time. We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify

0 Likes
1 0 0
I am using booster premium theme product prices are not showing when i open website
0 Likes