Product Publish / Unpublished Based on Date

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 32 88

Hi again, @donnamac!

That is a great question. The future publishing feature is currently only applicable to products on the 'Online Storesales channel. For other sales channels such as the Point of Sales (POS), Facebook, Instagram, Google Shopping, etc., the products will always be visible/published once the product is created in the admin.

Although at this moment, this feature is only available to the 'Online Store' sales channel, I understand how it can be useful to integrate into other online sales channels as well. I would be happy to also add your vote to the existing ballot our developers review so that they know there is further interest in getting it added. Hopefully, this will be something we can see released in the near future!

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions, or feel free to contact our 24/7 support.

Cheers!

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

May,

Yes, please add my vote to the request.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

As a sports club that sells tickets to our games, being able to automatically set an unpublish date for a game would be a massive benefit to us. Can you please let me know if/when this feature might become available?

0 Likes
1 0 1

I have been using the Auto Publish app to unpublish products on a certain date and time. You can find it in the Shopify App Store. It seems as though this should be a Shopify feature as you can schedule publish dates in your product setup.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello

I would like to add a request for the un-publish date please; would be useful to a couple of my clients.
Thanks

Gareth

0 Likes