Solved

Product Quantity Selector Not Showing Numbers on Product Pages (Debut Theme)

leslieja
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hello,

I can't seem to find an answer to the issue I am experiencing on http://jamnola.com. The quantity selector on product pages is either showing only a blank box or showing a box with just the arrows (depending on the browser) on desktop view. You cannot see the actual numeral/quantity selected when clicking up or down, which is a problem. (On mobile, the user can type in the numeral manually, which is fine.) I've checked all the solutions I've seen in similar help requests: the form text color is black and should be visible; the Product Page setting has the quantity selector enabled. I tried to see if this would work, but, 1) I shouldn't need to go into the code since the Debut theme has a quantity selector setting, and 2) I don't even see <form> in product.liquid. When I search for it, the highlighted code doesn't say <form>. (EDIT: I guess it shows I don't code. I now understand what is meant by <form> after reading other posts. Still don't know where to put the copy/paste code in the linked solution, though.)

Anyone know the fix for this? It stinks this happened during BFSBSCM.😞

Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 2.19.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-28 at 2.18.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-28 at 2.42.27 PM.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Hardik29418
Shopify Partner
2913 419 1084

This is an accepted solution.

Please place this code at the end of theme.scss

.product-form__input--quantity {
max-width: 11rem !important;
}

- Need a Shopify developer? Chat on WhatsApp or EMAIL ME!

- Your Coffee Tip would do Magic code ❤️
- For Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Coding | Custom Modifications
- Email

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Hardik29418
Shopify Partner
2913 419 1084

This is an accepted solution.

Please place this code at the end of theme.scss

.product-form__input--quantity {
max-width: 11rem !important;
}

- Need a Shopify developer? Chat on WhatsApp or EMAIL ME!

- Your Coffee Tip would do Magic code ❤️
- For Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Coding | Custom Modifications
- Email
leslieja
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

So far, so good! As soon as I check through all the other pages I'll mark as solved.

AsherTech
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi guys,
Mine is even worse. Quantity selector is not showing at all. From the product page all the way to the checkout page. You can only add to cart or buy now.
Check screenshot to see what I mean. Any help from the community would be much appreciated.

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 4.12.14 AM.png

AsherTech
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks for reaching out, @Hardik29418 .
Hopefully I've been able to fix it 🙂