Product Quantity Selector Not Showing Numbers on Product Pages (Debut Theme)

Solved
leslieja
2 0 0

Hello,

I can't seem to find an answer to the issue I am experiencing on http://jamnola.com. The quantity selector on product pages is either showing only a blank box or showing a box with just the arrows (depending on the browser) on desktop view. You cannot see the actual numeral/quantity selected when clicking up or down, which is a problem. (On mobile, the user can type in the numeral manually, which is fine.) I've checked all the solutions I've seen in similar help requests: the form text color is black and should be visible; the Product Page setting has the quantity selector enabled. I tried to see if this would work, but, 1) I shouldn't need to go into the code since the Debut theme has a quantity selector setting, and 2) I don't even see <form> in product.liquid. When I search for it, the highlighted code doesn't say <form>. (EDIT: I guess it shows I don't code. I now understand what is meant by <form> after reading other posts. Still don't know where to put the copy/paste code in the linked solution, though.)

Anyone know the fix for this? It stinks this happened during BFSBSCM.

Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 2.19.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-28 at 2.18.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-28 at 2.42.27 PM.png

0 Likes
paramSoft
Shopify Partner
1430 233 622

This is an accepted solution.

Please place this code at the end of theme.scss

.product-form__input--quantity {
max-width: 11rem !important;
}

Want to customize Shopify storefront? Check the PageFly app
75,000+ Active Shopify merchants. TOP5 best Shopify Apps.

Contact Me On : parambabla.soft@gmail.com
leslieja
2 0 0

So far, so good! As soon as I check through all the other pages I'll mark as solved.

0 Likes