Product Reviews

Solved
MarkZalme
Excursionist
19 0 5

Would anyone be interested in helping me add customer reviews to my debut home page?  Currently reviews are only listed with products but I'd like them to also display on the home page just above the footer.

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello  MarkZalme,
Firstly on which theme you are using for your store ?

> for review section on home page ,  you're likely to have to use shopify liquid code to first.

> pull the products you want to feature, then, you can link {% section 'shopify-reviews' %} to the index file!

> Another option would be to create a section for the homepage site using the liquid code and able to move it around your page as any other section.

> Also you can refer this link it has useful tips how to add review section on home page,

https://docs.ryviu.com/en/articles/3703917-create-a-review-section-on-the-homepage-for-shopify-store 

If this will useful to you then please like & accept this solution.

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
MarkZalme
Excursionist
19 0 5

Thanks!  That worked for me.

0 Likes