Product Selector page?

1 0 0

Hey,

I'm new to Shopify and I was wondering how to create or add a page that could have customers select products starting from one default. 

I am selling mugs and I want to start with a basic shape, then have my customers choose their size with the click of two image options, then type of handle, and finally colors etc...

It would resemble the product selectors major phone companies like google offer. The picture below shows what I mean.

Capture.jpg

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 40 85

Hey, there.

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care Team. I'd love to help you out and by the sounds of it, it's a pretty simple fix.

To have a variety of customizations you're going to want to have an app that allows for product customizations. Something like Infinite Options will be what you want to use. This will allow your customers to choose a base product and then the size, then the shape, then the color, or whatever varients you want to use.

In the image that you shared, there are three phones in one image. So if you have an image with all the different customizations for your mugs then you can choose a group image to show your customers on the collection page and when the enter the product page first. That'll give them an idea of all the customizations that they could create and then when they start adding the different features the image can change.

2019-09-zzhwd-sib9x

Can you take a look at that and let me know if you have any more questions?

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes